You will find one of Denmark's most exciting and modern museums for modern art and furniture art just a short walk from Hotel Koldingfjord. Many of the exhibitors are of international standard and the museum itself is an architectural gem.
Trapholt has changing exhibitions with art, design and crafts, and has among other a large collection of Danish furniture design. At Trapholt, it’s important that you gain a great experience as a guest and they continue to develop new offers for adults, children and families.
Experiences at Trapholt
- A large collection of Danish furniture design
- Modern Danish pictorial art and sculptures
- A Richard Mortensen exhibition
- Ceramics, textile and product design (primarily service)
- A sculpture park with works by contemporary Danish artists
- Arne Jacobsen’s Kube-flex summer cottage
- On-going special exhibitions with arts, design or crafts
- Lovely cafe with a great view
- Well-assorted shop with design, crafts, books and unique things
Read more on www.trapholt.dk