The management group at Hotel Koldingfjord has in January 2011 adopted the following vision statement for Hotel Koldingfjord A/S and it is still our vision in 2017:
- We take responsibility and believe that the employee is the most important asset
- We create personal development and innovation
- We create confidence, interaction and flexibility and focus on entirety
- We create employee satisfaction, loyalty and pride
- We offer relevant personal service
- We meet the guest in a calm and present manner
- We meet the guest at eye level, with understanding and respect
- We are experienced as an entirety
The surrounding world:
- We act responsible in regards to our surrounding world
- We are the lighthouse in our area
- We have stands and dare go ahead
- We create innovation through dedication
- We are the place, where people meet, exchange ideas, find peace and create results
- We follow clear goals and create a healthy economy
- We develop products on-going
- We respect our cultural inheritance and create a foundation for the future
Adopted by the board of Hotel Koldingfjord A/S September 16th, 2013
- Positive restoration of the net earnings by focusing on sales of existing capacity and constant focus on costs.
How to succeed:
- Strengthen the value creation for our guests
- Strengthen and develop the staff
- Considering sales and other levels of activity.
- We ensure continuous training and staff development.
- Continue to maintain high building maintenance in collaboration with the owner of the building.
- Strengthen and develop a high and consistent level of quality, in order to ensure the brands Hotel Koldingfjord and Louisehøj.
- Continue to maintain a high price level; and still consider capacity and periodic factors.
- Strengthen and develop sales and marketing efforts.
- Increase focus on the conference segment as the primary target group.
- Show duty of care and business acumen.