- CF002716_vand.jpg (kopi 1)
- Kolding_Fjord_Vaer_228_1255.jpg (kopi 1)
- Kolding_Fjord_Vaer_211_1186.jpg (kopi 1)
- _F3A8775_03.jpg (kopi 1)
- DSC_6812.JPG (kopi 1)
- Hotel_Koldingfjord_2020_2_5758_ny.jpg (kopi 1)
- Hotel_Kolding_Fjord_vaerelse_215 (kopi 1)
- Sol_paa_baadebroen_04.jpg (kopi 1)
- 04032013_0005.jpg (kopi 1)
- Hotel_Koldingfjord_2020_2_5724.jpg (kopi 1)
Hygge & happiness in Kolding
Charmingly nestled at the head of Kolding Fjord, Kolding is Denmark's 7th largest city with a history reaching back to the Middle Ages.
A vibrant city in the Kingdoms prosperous Triangle Area, Kolding has a fascinating history and an energetic cultural, art and design scene, with galleries, museums and a modern design school stamping their colourful mark on the city.
Some notable attractions in the area include the 13th century castle museum, Koldinghus, one of Denmark’s largest and most popular museums, Trapholt Museum of Modern Art and Design and the UNESCO World Heritage site, Christiansfeld.
Visit Kolding has a great website, in English, with comprehensive details of fascinating sights to visit, activities in the area and a detailed “What’s On” section, so you won't miss a thing.
Within easy reach is Denmark's second city, Aarhus, featuring “Den Gamle By” The Old Town Museum with its maximum three stars in the Michelin Travel Guide. Just a short drive will bring you to attractions such as LEGOLAND, Givskud Zoo with its famous free-roaming Lion Park and Hans Christian Andersen's fairytale house in Odense.